My sister tagged me awhile ago and since Jackie did it, I decided to go ahead and do it. I've been thinking about some of my quirks, but they are all kind of bad things. My sisters quirks are good things, like being clean, but I am definitely not a clean freak, as you will read below.
Here are the rules:
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Mention rules on your blog.
3. Tell about 6 quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same.
5. Leave a comment to let them know
1- I love to talk. I can talk to anyone, anytime, about anything. And I am particulary good at letting my mind wander and changing the subject faster than other people can keep up. Matt always asks me, "What was your train of thought to start talking about this?". My friend Trish and I did a few long runs together and I talked the entire time. Who knows what about, but I'm sure more than she wanted to hear. But it's funny because although I love to talk I have a hard time knowing what to say on my posts. I can talk all day, but when I sit down to the computer I can't think of anything to write.
2- I can't keep my eyes open for pictures. (Notice the picture above.) JJ just made a comment about this on her blog. I have recently tried to work on my smile so that I keep my eyes open. I think it just makes me look cheesey.
3- I make a huge mess in the kitchen everytime I cook. My mom and Matt are both astonished at how many dishes I can make dirty while fixing a simple meal. I guess I just try to get it done fast rather than as clean as possible. And I love to cook, so our kitchen is a disaster quite often.
4- I am not a 'Neat Freak'. Most of the people in my family, my mom, my sisters and Matt are 'Neat Freaks', but I am definitely not. I have gotten better since I've been married, but it is definitely something I have to work on. Having clothes on the floor or cheerios on the carpet don't bother me. Most of the people around me are neat people, that's why it seems like a quirk to me.
5- I very rarely brush my hair. The only time I actually do my hair (which consists of blow drying it) is on Sundays, but not every Sunday. I do run my fingers through my hair, isn't that just the same?
6- I love to read mystery books. I love Mary Higgins Clark books. When I was younger my favorite book was My Teacher is an Alien. Maybe it has to do with the fact that my mom is an undercover secret agent. I think I may have said too much.
I tag my friend Kelly, since I'll see her today I can tell her to check my blog.
I must admit that was kindof fun to think of quirky things that I do. It does make them seem not as bad when you can laugh about them.
Here are the rules:
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Mention rules on your blog.
3. Tell about 6 quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same.
5. Leave a comment to let them know
1- I love to talk. I can talk to anyone, anytime, about anything. And I am particulary good at letting my mind wander and changing the subject faster than other people can keep up. Matt always asks me, "What was your train of thought to start talking about this?". My friend Trish and I did a few long runs together and I talked the entire time. Who knows what about, but I'm sure more than she wanted to hear. But it's funny because although I love to talk I have a hard time knowing what to say on my posts. I can talk all day, but when I sit down to the computer I can't think of anything to write.
3- I make a huge mess in the kitchen everytime I cook. My mom and Matt are both astonished at how many dishes I can make dirty while fixing a simple meal. I guess I just try to get it done fast rather than as clean as possible. And I love to cook, so our kitchen is a disaster quite often.
4- I am not a 'Neat Freak'. Most of the people in my family, my mom, my sisters and Matt are 'Neat Freaks', but I am definitely not. I have gotten better since I've been married, but it is definitely something I have to work on. Having clothes on the floor or cheerios on the carpet don't bother me. Most of the people around me are neat people, that's why it seems like a quirk to me.
5- I very rarely brush my hair. The only time I actually do my hair (which consists of blow drying it) is on Sundays, but not every Sunday. I do run my fingers through my hair, isn't that just the same?
6- I love to read mystery books. I love Mary Higgins Clark books. When I was younger my favorite book was My Teacher is an Alien. Maybe it has to do with the fact that my mom is an undercover secret agent. I think I may have said too much.
I tag my friend Kelly, since I'll see her today I can tell her to check my blog.
I must admit that was kindof fun to think of quirky things that I do. It does make them seem not as bad when you can laugh about them.
2 comments:
how can you just blow mom's cover like that? thanks for doing it, wasn't it fun? great job!
Jord your house is always spotless! And if I got to eat the meals you cook everynight you could make as big a mess as you want!
Post a Comment