Sunday, November 7, 2010

October Fun!!

We had a ton of fun in October!! Here are pictures from Halloween. Our friends came over for dinner and then we went trick or treating together. Our neighborhood is really fun to trick or treat in. There are houses that put up a ton of decorations and there are a ton of kids. Fischer and his good friend Max ran ahead of us and had a great time knocking on doors.


This is a little train ride at a pumpkin farm.

A picture of all the kids trick or treating.
Sophie was a little slow because she had to wear her Princess shoes, and not the boots that I made her.
At a pumpkin farm.
Sophie is trying to give me peace fingers.
Fischer took this picture. He did a pretty good job.
I tried to take a picture of me and finn on the hay ride, not such a good job.
The kiddos on the hay ride.
At the Trunk or Treat at our Church. Oh, and if you couldn't tell what my kids are, Finn is yoda, (he is holding a came but you can't really see it), Soph is princess Leia) and Fish is Luke Skywalker in the first movie. He was conflicted about wearing his Jedi cape because Luke didn't wear a cape with this outfit, but he decided to wear it in the end.
The kids went trick or treating at Matt's office. Here they are at his desk. You can see Soph's princess shoes and Fish is holding her gun. Fischer informed Soph that Princess Leia has a gun not a light saber, so she had a wild west gun.

Fischer's preschool class went trick or treating to the fire department and around the community center. Darth Vader, R2D2, and another Luke were all in his class! Fish loved it.
Fish waiting in line with all the kiddos.
We were driving home from St. George and we pulled over to feed Finn, so while we were waiting Matt taught Fischer a fun game. They were hitting glass bottles with rocks.
Matt ran the St. George marathon at the beginning of October. Here is after the race. His cousin Mark and kids, Madison and Wyatt, came to watch! It was fun to see them.

Matt near the finish... he was hurting!
Matt's Dad also ran the race. Matt's Mom and sister came down to watch and we had a fun weekend with them. Here we are waiting to cheer.
Fish made a great sign!

Matt and his dad both did a great job! It was fun to watch Matt run again! He has been battling an injury for years, and he was finally able to train and run a race. Even though he was pretty sore the next week, he wants to run another one!

7 comments:

Lindsay said...

Yay! I'm so happy you posted pictures of your family. I have really been missing you all, and I'm getting so excited to see you at Christmas. Looks like you had a great October. The kids' Halloween costumes look great! Oh and good job on the marathon Matt!

jess said...

Yea!!!! Your costumes looked awesome--I'm very impressed. Glad Fischer got to live out his desire to be Luke and Sophie's shoes are a riot, and Finn is the most photogenic baby I've ever seen--he smiles perfectly in almost every pictures.

Kyle, Chelsi, Whitli and Weston said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kyle, Chelsi, Whitli and Weston said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kyle, Chelsi, Whitli and Weston said...

Everyone is getting so big. I can't wait to see you all at Christmas. Fisher is a so funny. I'm glad he finally decided to wear his cape, it made his outfit perfect. And Sophie's shoes are awesome. Whit and her are going to get into a lot of trouble together when they grow up, okay probably now too, but.... We miss you guys!!

Leila said...

The kiddos look so cute in their Halloween costumes! I can't believe how big Finn is - I need to meet him!!! Congrats to Matt on the marathon! Miss you Jord.

Megan Jo said...

SUCH a beautiful family, miss you guys!!!