Friday, November 2, 2007

Halloween Fun

We took Fish trick-or-treating for Halloween. He loved it, but then again what kid doesn't love running around in the dark begging for candy. The suckers were his favorite. Any time someone offered him the bowl of candy he managed to find a sucker, so now everything we own has a thin layer of sugar covering it.

Here are some pictures at the pumpkin farm where we got our pumpkins. Fish loved the mummy, but was a little nervous it was going to try to grab him. The farm also had a hayride and a corn maze which he figured out on his own. We're pretty sure he is well on his way to a Nobel prize.

This is at our ward's trunk or treat. We thought that with the big belly I could be Santa and Fish would be an elf, but it didn't really work out like I hoped and people just thought we were confused on what Holiday it was. Fish was a little scared of his friend Sam. He didn't really recognize him in the costume.




And finally here we are at Busch Gardens. They deck the place out for Halloween. It was a lot of fun. We took fish through a pretty scary haunted house (yes I know we're great parents) and he loved it. He kept waving at the people jumping out trying to scare us saying "hi". He didn't quite understand that he was supposed to be scared.


4 comments:

jonna said...

looks like some good fun! I would have gotten your costume...cute idea. Where was Matts?

Cianne said...

Good thing I have Jonna and Jessie to have a link to your blog. Fish looks so big! I didn't know that you are pregnant! Congrats! How is Williamsburg? We need to come visit. It isn't that far from us.

Hopkinson said...

Tonight has been a crazy sort of scavenger-hunt-high-school reunion! Cami sent me a link to Jessie's blog and I got to catch up on a handful of the old class of '98 from there! How fun. You are all leading such wonderful lives and have beautiful families. Thanks for posting the pictures. I'd love more of an update some time.
Tiff Hopkinson (Quinn)
hopkinson@byu.net

Crawford Family said...

I'd be afraid of sam too. Look how chubby he looks. Fischer probably thought he would eat him!