I can't believe those divers!! I would NEVER ever jump off those rocky cliffs, I swear. How do they know where there are no rocks underneath? I think I might even pee my pants just watching. The pictures are so great, thanks for posting them!JJ
I love you pictures. It was fun to see you, and we really miss all of you especially Fischer. We all keep looking for him. See you soon...love mom
Finally!!!! I got really sick of seeing your halloween pics. Keep them coming...
I can't believe how close you can get to everything. I am glad people haven't ruined them!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I can't believe those divers!! I would NEVER ever jump off those rocky cliffs, I swear. How do they know where there are no rocks underneath? I think I might even pee my pants just watching. The pictures are so great, thanks for posting them!JJ
I love you pictures. It was fun to see you, and we really miss all of you especially Fischer. We all keep looking for him. See you soon...
love mom
Finally!!!! I got really sick of seeing your halloween pics. Keep them coming...
I can't believe how close you can get to everything. I am glad people haven't ruined them!
Post a Comment