Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Mexico and Matt's Birthday

Happy Birthday Matt!!! I had an ultrasound on Matt's birthday and we found out that the baby has grown a lot and we no longer have to keep an eye on her!! We then went out to dinner which is a big treat for us!! Then Matt wanted cinnamon rolls instead of a cake for his birthday.... how exciting!! Fischer started opening Matt's presents right when Matt got home.
This is a view from my parents apartment on Mexico. They live on the 8th floor of an 18 floor apartment building. You can see the outdoor pool and inside the building is an indoor pool and a workout room. It was a lot of fun!! It felt like we were at a nice resort!!
This is another view from their apartment. It looks out over Mexico City.
This is their building. Fischer loved riding the elevators. There are a lot of water fountains in Mexico City. Fischer loved them. He still keeps asking to see more water fountains.

4 comments:

jonna said...

I was so excited to see a post! What fun you had! And congrats on the baby...i was wondering about you! You look darling by the way!

Cianne said...

I am so glad that you have returned to the world of posting. I have been checking your blog everyday. I am so glad your little girl is growing well, that can be so unnerving. How is life in VA?

Jessie said...

Happy Birthday, Matt! Great news about baby girl Adams, too. When is your due date?? Hmmm? Any names? Jessica Adams? Good one. Miss you guys!

James, Amelia, Ashley, Paige, Michael, Douglas, and Gracie said...

JORDAN!!
I have been looking for you forever... Your sister posted a comment on one of my friend's blogs and I followed a link to yours. How are you??
:)Amelia