Here is a picture of Fischer with his train. I try to get him to smile for pictures, but it doesn't work. He is a very serious child. :-) The other pictures are of Fischer with his best friend Sam at the Virginia Living Museum. They had little chipmunk outfits on. Sam has been out of town for a week and everyday I get to hear, "Yam, yam. Ma, ma where yam?" I tell him he's in Utah, but I don't think he gets it.
Saturday, February 9, 2008
Happy Due Date!
Today is my due and no baby yet! I'm glad she hasn't come yet because my mom gets here tonight, but I'm going to start jogging and doing everything else I can starting tomorrow! I have been feeling pretty good but I am starting to feel a lot of pressure, so it's time to get this baby out. We still don't have a name picked out. We don't even have it narrowed to a few names. I'm hoping something will stick out once she is born. I am also sick of men making comments about how huge I am. When I go to the store it's always men who make comments. And the ages range from 20 - 80! I expect it from other moms, sympathizing with me, but not from men. When I was pregnant with Fischer not a single man said anything to me. It's just so odd. My friend surprised me this morning by picking me up and watching Fish while I got a facial. It felt great! I was so relaxed. That's what birthing rooms should be like. White curtains, music playing softly in the background, someone rubbing you with scented lotions.... that would be nice. Unlike the hospital where you feel like you're trapped in a prison with a constant beeping sound. We'll post when I have the baby. Hopefully it will be soon!
Here is a picture of Fischer with his train. I try to get him to smile for pictures, but it doesn't work. He is a very serious child. :-) The other pictures are of Fischer with his best friend Sam at the Virginia Living Museum. They had little chipmunk outfits on. Sam has been out of town for a week and everyday I get to hear, "Yam, yam. Ma, ma where yam?" I tell him he's in Utah, but I don't think he gets it.



Here is a picture of Fischer with his train. I try to get him to smile for pictures, but it doesn't work. He is a very serious child. :-) The other pictures are of Fischer with his best friend Sam at the Virginia Living Museum. They had little chipmunk outfits on. Sam has been out of town for a week and everyday I get to hear, "Yam, yam. Ma, ma where yam?" I tell him he's in Utah, but I don't think he gets it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
We're anxious to see this little person! (Although not nearly as anxious as you, I'm sure!) Happy birthing! :)
Sam FREAKED out when he saw Fischer! He kept screaming "ischer!!Ischer!!" Then spent the evening crying at the front door for him and holding up his hands in the question pose asking for him. We are VERY excited to come back. selfishly I hop things go a little longer I would love to be there when it happens :) I hope your mom arrived save and sound. We are so excited.
Jordan..its so nice to hear how you are doing, I am so glad your mom will make it there, I saw your brothers today at church up in PC they are huge I just keep thinking I remember when John was born..Fischer is so adorable, good luck to you! I can't wait to see her
He is so cute. I hope everything goes well with the baby. I am glad that your mom is able to come to help you. I can't wait to hear about your sweet little girl.
I hope she comes soon. Let us know details! can't wait for the pics!
Post a Comment