We still don't have a new baby... but I'm glad because Matt and I need some more time to pick out a name. Each day we just add more names to the list. We're not doing a good job of narrowing down the names. JJ is on her way to Williamsburg right now! We're excited to have her and the kids. Fischer has been saying, "Aiden, Brooks" all day. He gets bored of me. Jackie gets into town tomorrow night with Mati. It will be a fun to have everyone here. I'll be induced on Monday if she doesn't come earlier. I'm hoping she'll come earlier, but I doubt it. My mom was unable to make it out here, so I'm glad that JJ and Jackie are coming. They will be a lot of help.
Matt is off to his basketball game. He has a friend named Joey Smith who isn't LDS. They found out that his real name is Joseph Smith. Joey thinks it's funny so he named the basketball team 'Joseph Smith and the Mormons'. He also made t-shirts that say "Joseph Smith and the Mormons". I'll have to take a team picture and post it. It's pretty funny.
No comments:
Post a Comment