Well she finally did it. Today at 5:32 Sophie was born. She weighed a grand total of 7 lbs 9 oz and is 20.5 inches long. We thought we would make it easy on her future boyfriends and husband and knock out Valentines day and her birthday on the same day, although if any "boyfrined" shows up before she's 21, he will be met with a swift kick in the pants.
Anyway, the labor went well. We got to the hospital at 1:30 and she gave birth at 5:30. I already like her more than Fishcer, he kept us going for a solid 13 hours. Jord and Sophie are both healthy and doing great. Jord did a fantastic job and I am very proud of her.




5 comments:
YEAH!!! We are so excited for you and wish we were there to take a big wif of that yummu new baby smell!!! Congratulations you guys we can't wait to see her in person she sure looks beautiful from here.
CONGRATS!!! She is so cute! And I love the name! I am glad to hear you were able to come up with one! Let us know if you need any help at all!
YEAH! I'm so glad she finally came. Love the name--one of my all-time favorites!
ooh---look at the little baby! is it weird if i say i could have another one??? So exciting for you...cute family...cute name...glad all went well..keep the pics coming!
HOOOORAY!!! Congrats, jordan. i am so excited for you. i already wish i was having another little one...crazy, i know. she's beautiful, and you're amazing.
xoxo
Post a Comment