Saturday, February 16, 2008

More Baby Pictures





7 comments:

bp said...

Little Sofie is so cute, I am so happy she is here and all went well. We can't wait to see her.

jonna said...

i am amazed at all the posts! keep them coming! she looks beautiful! When can we meet her?

Crawford Family said...

Jord she is gorgeous! Of course sam was mainly interested in Fischer but you can't blame him. LIam on the other hand wants to know when he can take Sofie out hee hee.

Crawford Family said...

Sorry I spelled Sophie wrong way lame on my part.

Jessie said...

Ahhh, ahhh, ahhh!!! I am so excited for you guys. She is perfect! Sophie is such a cute name. Way to go. Fischer is such a little stud muffin. I've got a hot little two-year-old lined up for him! Keep us posted.

Love you guys!

Cianne said...

Congrats, Jord and Matt! She is so adorable. I hope I get to see her this summer!

Cherylyn said...

She is so cute, and I love the name Sophie! I didn't realize you had a blog, so I am excited I finally noticed it on Kelly's and can keep up with you too!