Sunday, May 18, 2008

Lots of Fun!

I know I haven't posted in a long time! But now that Matt is working in DC for the summer (he comes home on the weekends) I don't have any excuses. Here is a picture of Sophie on her blessing day. My mom, her sister Jana, me and my sisters JJ and Jackie, my nieces Aiden and Tilly, and now Sophie have all worn this dress when they were blessed. Sophie is such a good baby. She is my little angel and in this picture she really does look like an angel!
I think that Fischer and Sophie look alike in this picture. They both have the same expression on their face. Fischer has gotten a lot better with Sophie. Whenever I put her under the play gym, he lies down by her. The other night when I was putting him down he said, "Mom, where's Soph?" I said, "In the other room." He said, "What is Soph doing?" I said, "Sleeping." He said, "Mom, I like Soph. Fischer sleeping too." It was really cute. He always asks where she is when he can't see her. He loves to put his hand on her head. He would have his hand on her head all day if I would let him. I put their car seats next to each other and he just puts his hand on her head the whole time we're in the car. It puts him to sleep and her to sleep so I love it!
Here is Fischer with his aunts Lindsay and McCall at Virginia Beach. They came to visit and we had a great time with them. The beach was perfect, not windy, warm, but not too hot, and the waves were great! I even got to boogie board. I love it! It is so much fun!
Here is Fischer at Busch Gardens on the airplane. This is Fischer smiling! Whenever you tell him to smile he makes this face. But I guess it's a step in the right direction.
We are really having such a fun summer. Williamsburg is a really fun place in the summer. In August we are going to move to an old house that is a block away from Colonial Williamsburg, and a block away from the law school. We're really excited.

3 comments:

Cianne said...

Sophie is adorable! Are you just loving having a girl? Fischer is so big! I guess it has been a long time since we last saw each other, but he is really cute. One more year of school? Are you heading to UT this summer? Miss you.

jonna said...

yeah for pictures. It is fun to see sophie. your kids are precious!

Jessie said...

Your kids are SO CUTE. Fischer is really starting to become a little babe. Congrats to Matt on getting a job in DC this summer. Did you stay in Williamsburg?

Keep on postin' those cute pics!