Sunday, May 25, 2008

Strawberry Picking

Here are some pictures from when we picked strawberries. I think Fischer ate more than he put in the basket, but at least he had fun. Another picture of his attempted smile. Maybe one day he will figure out how to smile.

Sophie enjoyed it so much she slept right through it all. She will sleep anytime, anywhere.
Fischer and Sam are enjoying some strawberry ice cream. Yummy!!

3 comments:

Crawford Family said...

I love his "cheese" smile! At least he will look at the camera! That is more than I can say for Sam.

kurt said...

I love the new pictures. Sophie looks so content and Fischer loves strawberries, hooray. have a fun week in the city.

love mom

jonna said...

the attempted smile reminds me of the Friends episode, where Chandler has that funny smile in their engagement pictures! I miss those days of the babies sleeping anywhere!