Saturday, July 5, 2008
Alabama
After Kentucky we headed down to Alabama. It was so much fun to all be together. The kids had a lot of fun together. Aiden, Brooks and Fischer all slept in the same bed.
I don't know why but Sophie's bald head is a magnet to all kids. Between Fischer, Brooks and Aiden, there was always a hand on Sophie's head. With all that rubbing her hair will never grow in!
Here are all the girls! We were at the mall and JJ, Mom and I decided to get our hair cut. I didn't go as short as J and Mom, but it was fun. We always get our hair cut when we're all together.
Here are the girls with the new baby Cate. Cate is so cute and I am so jealous of her hair. I wish Sophie had hair!
The proud parents of Cate. JJ and Lewis were so nice to let us come visit before Cate was born. It was a hectic time for them but they were great hosts. JJ kept us busy and gave us jobs... but Jackie and I weren't able to perform them to JJ's expectations so she ended up just doing them. (can anyone say nesting) We were able to see Mom, Dad and John for a couple of days. So we were all there except for Matt, Brian and Kip. That's a lot of people, but we had a great time. It seems quiet now at home with just me and the kids. It's always so much fun when we all get together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment