Tuesday, September 23, 2008

We're BACK!!

We finally have the internet!!! I feel like I have been disconnected from the outside world. We have had so much fun living so close to CW (Colonial Williamsburg for those of you who are not 'down' with the local lingo.) We go see the cows, sheep and horses just about everyday. Since we have this AWESOME jogging stroller (I highly recommend BOB jogging strollers) Matt and I run with the kids together once or twice a week. It is so much fun. I love going out and running as a fam. I also take the kids out alone a couple of times a week. I get a lot of comments about the double jogging stroller. Here are some of them:
"There are two kids in that stroller?!?!" (I get this at least 3 times a day)
"One day they'll be pushing you."
"Is that thing motorized?" (3 times)
"You powered up that hill." (From a biker I was going faster than.)
"Get the F*** out of the road." (From an older man in a car.)
"You go girl!" (Twice from women driving past."
.... and my favorite comment.....
"You should run for Vice President!)

When I got in the shower Fischer was playing with some toys and Sophie was asleep. When I got out of the shower, this is what I found. Fischer had climbed into Sophie's crib and stole her pacifier. Yes, she is 7 months and Fischer still constantly steals her pacifier. Any suggestions on what to do would be greatly appreciated. I couldn't be too mad though because they were both laughing and Sophie was still alive. :-)
Busch Gardens is now spooked out!! Fischer loves all of the skeletons and people dressed up walking around. Most kids run away screaming, but Fischer loves it. This is a picture of Sam and Fischer watching the skeletons sing a song.
My child wakes up every morning and picks a treasure for the day. He gets so attached to his treasure of the day that he even holds it while he is sleeping. This is a picture of him sleeping and holding his special blue block. He is a funny kid.
One night I was trying to put the kids down and they just kept laughing at each other. So after 45 minutes of trying, I finally just put Sophie in Fischer's bed with him and left the room. After ten minutes I came back and they were still just laughing and playing. We are going to have to start putting them down at different times.

No comments: