Tuesday, September 30, 2008
More Photos
Yesterday, September 29th, Sophie crawled across the room!! She has been crawling one maybe two little crawls, so I just assumed she wasn't ready to crawl. Well, yesterday Matt was watching her while he was studying and she wanted a toy across the room so she crawled to it. It's so funny because she obviously has been able to crawl, but has just been choosing not to. Here are some pics from the last week.
This one's for you mom! Say No to Crack!
I think the kids look alike in this picture.


We took some pics last night near the cows. We then ran races. Fischer tired me out so Matt started running. He tired Matt out so I ran again... Fischer has so much energy it takes the two of us to keep up with him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh my goodness the last picture is so cute it is like they have the exact same expression! I love Sophies huge cmile. Watch out world here she comes!
fischer's haircut is so cute. I think cate and soph look so much alike and I can't believe soph was only 4 months old when you were here because that's almost how old cate is now. it just goes so fast. crack kills. just say no
How in the world are you?? I just found your blog. Your family is adorable. Drop me a line when you get a chance. jennyspilker@gmail.com
Hope to hear from you soon.
Jenny(Jensen) Spilker
Post a Comment