Friday, October 24, 2008
Camping over Fall Break
The weather was suppose to be beautiful (and it was) so we went camping for Matt's fall break with the Crawford family. (they have some good pictures of our trip on their blog: Chris and Kelly) We had so much fun and are so glad we did it. It was really fun to have the Crawford family with us. The kids loved playing together while we set up camp and then packed up. We had a great time! The weather and leaves were perfect! The kids didn't sleep much but they don't sleep at home so we're used to it. Fischer took his shoes off and climbed these rocks. I slipped and almost fell all the way down when I went up to help him down. He is a good little climber.
Sam and Fischer eating breakfast. Thanks to Matt we had some great meals.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a fun trip! We were wanting to camp all summer except for the blasted hot part. It looks like you guys had a blast and sleeping is always optional as I've learned :) ps remember the time we had peach cobbler while we were camping?
Looks like fun! Your kids are so cute and big!
I went to lunch with the girls from NS and Jenn B told me your blog. :o)
Post a Comment