The boys giving the tree a thumbs up.
They had a little one man show play of the Christmas Carol and it was really funny. Fischer watched the whole thing.... it was only 20 minutes.
Our cute lights.

The kids had fun decorating the tree, although Sophie just wanted to eat them. She puts everything in her mouth. Fischer has only broke one decoration so far, so I think that is pretty good. We're trying to keep him from kicking balls at the tree, but so far he hasn't listened. We'll see how many he ends up breaking before Christmas is over. He's just a wild boy!
1 comment:
You guys are so cute! I love your house . . . makes me want to live on the East coast. Maybe some day! Little Soph is growing up, and I love thinking about Fischer karate chopping Christmas trees. Merry Christmas!!
Post a Comment