Here are some more pictures but I'll post more later. I've used up all of my kids patience.
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Christmas Pictures
We had such a great time in Utah over the break! It was so much fun to see family and friends that we don't get to see very often. We saw all of our grandparents, all of my uncle aunts and cousins, some of Matt's uncle aunts and cousins, all of our siblings and all of my siblings and their families except for Kip who is in Argentina. We did get to talk to him and he's doing great. With that said we returned home with way more stuff than I expected. We had six huge bags, two car seats, a double stroller and five carry on bags. We were a circus! Then when we got back our car broke down while our friend was coming to pick us up from the airport. So, three hours after we landed we made it home. (two people had to come pick us up since all of our crap wouldn't fit in one car.) We had our car towed the next morning to get it fixed and we just got it back today.
Here are some more pictures but I'll post more later. I've used up all of my kids patience.

Here are some more pictures but I'll post more later. I've used up all of my kids patience.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
you had some adventure getting home for sure!! I love the pictures, especially that you got one of us in the hot tub! sweet.
hey jordan, it was fun to see you and everyone over the holidays...we must keep it up.
By the way, my sister is really having a prego craving for you quiche! so when you get the chance could you send me the recipe...thanks!:)
Post a Comment