Tuesday, January 20, 2009

More Christmas Pictures

Here are a few more pictures from before Christmas and over the Christmas break.

Sophie was so excited she couldn't contain herself. This is her trying to tell us to hurry up and help her open her toy.
Fischer just couldn't believe he was getting more than one present. All he asked for was a 'Big Buzz Lightyear'. Which he would say really fast so no one ever had any idea what he was asking for.
Sophie opened all of the presents. This one wasn't hers.

Here is some of the college clan. Avery and husband Joel, Jess and boyfriend Hawley, Nina and Travis with their two kids Sophia and Olivia, (who has the great thick long dark hair. I thought Sophie was going to have hair like that but she's almost one and is still as bald as ever.), and me and Matt with our two kids. It was so much fun to get together. We missed the rest of the clan!
Notice Fischer's shoes. He went through a stage where he couldn't decide which shoes to wear so he wore one of each. He got a lot of comments. I was quite surprised at how many people look at his shoes. I don't think I ever look at kids shoes.
Sophie and Jess.

Santa was more nervous than Fischer and Sophie combined. He must've had a long day because he wasn't too excited to deal with a screaming baby, but I guess I can't blame him. It would be hard to have people put screaming kids on your lap all day.
We had a great Christmas. We just took our tree and decorations down on Sunday. It was a sad day. Now we can get ready for the V-day Birthday girl! I can't believe she's going to be one. It went by so fast!

No comments: