Wednesday, February 11, 2009

New Time Out Policy

I told Fischer that this was his new time out spot. :-) It has been unusually warm here the last couple of days. We went for a long walk yesterday, well it took a long time because Sophie wanted to walk. Yes, Sophie is walking now. She has quite a funny personality. She insists on walking her own way , so I spend most of the time trying to get her to walk the way I want her to.These are some of Fischer's favorite stops in CW. (Colonial Williamsburg)
There is a tunnel underneath where Fischer is jumping. You can hear the cars so Fischer loves to play around here.
Sophie was walking around. We're getting ready for her big Birthday!!
Fischer is so funny. He can put his shoes on by himself, but if he is in a hurry he won't even try.

Sophie was buckled in. I'm not sure how she managed to get out of the buckle and turn around.
Fischer loves this spot because there's a little stream at the bottom. He always asks to go see the waterfall by the white path.



Fischer insisted on taking a picture of me. He told me where to stand and how to smile. Wonder where he got that from.

Sophie's favorite place to eat. She will not eat in her high chair. I try twice a day to put her in it. She throws all of her food on the ground, and yells while shaking her head until I get her out.


Fischer stole Sophie's pacifier (yes he still does any chance he gets, in fact he has one right now) so I put him in his car seat. He fell back but since he was buckled in he couldn't get out. I thought it was a pretty good time out.
These are pictures of Matt's intramural basketball team T-shirts.... Can you picture a bunch of male law students wearing these shirts? Lets just say when Matt came home wearing this for the first time last week I quickly called my mom and sisters....... it took me a good two hours to settle down enough to fall asleep.

2 comments:

LJABC and D said...

those are some great pictures, it's been really warm here too. the shirt is even better than i imagined. and i imagined it being totally awesome. go joseph smith and the mormons!

kurt said...

Jordan,

Awesome pictures. Sophie is walking. Oh no, now you have two to chase. I love the picture. It must be nice to be on a religious BB team. Go Joseph Smith and the Mormons.
Call me.....I know your phone is broken