Every year my college roommates all get together at Leila's parents bay house. We all got together a couple of weekends ago and it was so much fun. It is great to spend time with them and to all get caught up on each other's lives
Jess and the kiddos. Sophie calls her "Jet".





Me and Kristen with Sophie and Olivia. Olivia is Nina's daughter, but she looks like she could be Kristen's.

Here's the whole group. Five kids! They are all so good with our kids. I hardly watched my kids the whole time because someone was always playing with them.

Nina, I hope you don't mind that we let Sophie watch Olivia for a little while. Sophie is very mature and responsible for her age. It's so funny because Sophie loves babies. She even calls kids her own age babies.

Having fun with Mr. Potato Head!

The Saturday before Easter we went a big city of Williamsburg easter egg hunt. Sophie was so funny. She just kept picking up eggs and putting them in her basket. She picked up all of these eggs by herself.


Fischer was a champ too. He ran ahead of all of the other kids and got a ton of eggs also.

Now if the above sentence didn't seem odd to you, than you're like me. Before the race I told Fischer to run ahead of all of the other kids so that it wouldn't be crowded and he could get a lot of eggs. I told my mom this story and she started laughing at me. It didn't even occur to me that an egg hunt should be about having fun and not getting the most eggs. It didn't hit me until I was telling my mom the story that I was being competitive.
Where's Waldo!! Try to find me and Fish!


After the egg hunt, Laurie, Kevin, Vann, Travis, Sophia and Jess came over for an easter egg hunt in our backyard. I know, I know, I get my easter egg hunt craziness from my mom. And then on Easter we had another egg hunt. The kids had a lot of fun and it was fun for the adults to hang out too.


No comments:
Post a Comment