I haven't posted for awhile because Matt was working hard all day on the computer getting ready for finals, literally on the computer ALL DAY, poor guy. Then he finished and we toured around the area and then start packing up to move. This will be a hard and sad move for us. We have loved living here and have made some really good friends. But we're excited to start a new adventure.
Matt and the kids gave me a wonderful Mother's day. They made me feel loved and appreciated. Matt and I both have wonderful Mother's and grandmother's. We have definitely been blessed by them.
Here is a picture of the girls on my family. Cate is in JJ's belly. As I get older and the longer I have kids, I realize more and more what a wonderful mother my mom was and is. She is loving and taught us by example. My sisters are also great mothers. JJ and Jackie are great with their kids. It has been great for me to watch them and get parenting tips from them.
And here is a last picture of my mom with the kids minus John. Happy Mother's day to all mothers!!
1 comment:
When do you leave?
Post a Comment