Today we went to the San Jose children's museum. We had a great time. Sophie was very serious about making me a pizza.

Fischer was a great pizza maker. He made sure I ate every bite.

Of course the kids loved the sand. What kid doesn't?... besides Tillie. (but that's Jackie's fault :-))

Sophie wasn't too sure about the fire engine. I wonder if she thought it was going to start moving.


This is the kids new favorite game. They climb up the boxes at the end of our bed and superman jump onto the bed. They know Matt doesn't like them to jump on the bed so they wouldn't do it when I was in the room.

Fischer and Sophie fixed all of our tables and chairs. What great helpers!


The rest of the pictures are from this summer. This is how Matt proposed to me eight years ago. We went to the tree this summer. It's getting hard to read, but you can still tell what it says.

This is Fischer and Will swimming together. They had so much fun climbing out of the pool and jumping in... cannon ball style. They would have kept going all night.



This is what happens when Matt has been studying for the bar exam all summer. We were outside playing, not in the water, and Matt snuck up on us and jumped in the pool with his clothes on and the kids clothes on. He then tackled John.


This is a video from the museum. Please ignore the voice in the background.
2 comments:
I really like the two handed, very intense coloring. That water and ball thing was pretty cool too.
Tillie is warming up to the sand. That picture in the woods from your last post reminded me of your birthday party at the cabin and we ate lunch outside in the rain.
What a cool museum! Are you trying to start a blog war with Jack? I think I'll stay out of it. I love all the pictures and video. Did it take forever to upload?
Post a Comment