My parents and John came to visit us a couple of weekends ago. We had so much fun!!! This is F being thrown in the pool.We went up to San Francisco for the day. Here is my mom and S on the ferry to Alcatraz Island. I had never been to Alcatraz Island before and it was really cool... well more eerie, but very enjoyable.
Near the end of the tour both kids were out cold.
F wore a headset and listened to most of the recording. I was very surprised. I was hoping that he wasn't listening or understanding what was being said, but that night as I was putting him to bed he said, "Why do those men get guns and shoot the policeman?" I guess that probably wasn't the best idea to let him listen... but it did keep him quiet.
F got to meet R2D2 on the street. He moved and rolled around. F was very excited, but he asked where C3po was.
We ate at Alioto's. My dad has always eaten there since he was a kid. I had been there once before and it was a lot of fun to go back.
Enjoying our meal.
S loved my dad, as usual. Here she walked hand and hand with him for awhile.
We rode the cable cars. The kids loved it.
The kids loved having John at our house. This is how they spent most of the time while he was here, right next to him.
My mom brought F a nerf gun and S a stroller. S loved her stroller and still plays with it all day. But M took over the nerf gun. He shot John on his glasses from across the room.

Here are some videos of the kids in the pool. F is such a good little swimmer! S was cold by the time I got a video of her. She usually just jumps right in and swims all over the pool.
1 comment:
I loved reading this post!!!! I can't wait to see you. When are you coming here again?
Post a Comment