Thursday, January 7, 2010

A Catch Up

We have been traveling and touring a lot these past few months, so I am going to make a few posts over the next week to show all of the fun we have had. Tonight I am going to post pictures from a trip that Matt and I took with our friends this past August. I always show pictures of what the kids do, so I thought it would be fun to post some pictures of what we like to do.

Three of my friends and their spouses came out this past August. We first repelled down a couple of canyons in Zion National Park. We camped down in the park. We then went back packing up in the Uintas. We had great weather and a lot of fun.

Me and Matt!

Mike, Kristen, Me, Hawley and Jess.
Jess coming down in good form!
Matt coming down.
Jess, Mike, me and Kristen.
The whole gang back packing. Jess and Hawley, me and Matt, Kristen and Mike and Leila and Luke.
The girls!! It was so much fun to all be together. I love our adventures.
Another picture of the girls, of course.
Leila showing her skills down a tricky waterfall.
Jess, Hawley, Luke, Leila Matt and me at the bottom of the canyon.
I am so glad that I still keep in close touch with my friends from college. We have so much fun together and try to plan a trip all together once a year. I hope we keep doing it!!

1 comment:

Crawford Family said...

Wow! That looks like you had a blast! I saw Terish last night and she mentioned that you are preggers! Congratulations! Did the same thing happen on this trip that did when you were preggers with Fischer? :) I hope you drank lots of water :) Hope all is well.