Friday, February 5, 2010

Big Spur

Big Spur

Last Saturday we went to Big Spur. It was a place that they went to on the Bachelor tv show. (Yes, I admit that I watch the Bachelor :-) ) It looked beautiful so we went to check it out. We walked on the beach and then went for a hike in the woods. Fischer and Matt went for a walk along the rocks. Fish loved it. He loves climbing around rocks. Soph and I stayed back and played with sticks in the sand. It's great how easily entertained she is.





One morning I was folding and putting laundry away. I kept walking by Sophie and she was singing a song. I finally stopped and tried to figure out what song it is. It took me a minute, but I finally figured it out. See if you can tell what it is. In the second video Fischer is singing it... I'm sure you'll know it then. It's so funny the things that Sophie likes having an older brother.


3 comments:

jess said...

So funny! I just showed Hawley and he said "Sophie is so cute...she has my heart" haha! Poor thing doesn't have a light saber though...has to settle for a flashlight!

Britney said...

So cute! Funny how the little sister's love Starwars too...Ava's a big fan.

Brennen said...

At this rate they may end up being bigger Star Wars fans than I am!