Tuesday, August 10, 2010

A Little Catch Up

We have been having computer problems, so I haven't been able to post!! But here are a few pics with more to come.

Here is a try at a picture of all three kids... didn't work too well.


Our sweet baby! He is a big boy. He is three months and is in six to nine month clothing.


Sophie is still Daddy's Princess. And her hair is starting to grow!!
Fish and Matt went backpacking with McCall. Fish didn't stop talking the entire hike in. And while Matt was awake all night because of thunder, Fish snored away.



We'll post more soon!

4 comments:

Britney said...

Yeah!!! A post!

Love the backpack pictures!

Curt said...

It's only been a couple of months since I have seen them, but Fischer and Sophie look so much bigger to me. Cute kids.

LJABC and D said...

I'm so proud of you for finally posting! Th pictures are adorable, I love the one of Sophie in the field, was it itchy?

Sara said...

Wow that looks like an amazing place to camp! Love it. Are you back??