Congrats! He's adorable!
Congratulations you guys, so happy it all went well.
Congrat! I was so excited when Matt sent us a text. I wish we were closer. Finn is soo cute! I hope you're doing well. I love the pictures!
Yeah for you guys! He looks so cute. What a great family!ps this is johanna stewart (manwaring)
Congratulations! Finn is such a great name too. Fish and Soph will be great older siblings!
Congratulations, Jordan! That's so exciting! Hope all is well! :)Amelia
You look so wonderful! I'm so excited for you and your new baby.
yeah, was wondering when the time was coming...congrats!
Congratulations!! So glad to hear that cute little Finn is here healthy and adorable. Can't wait to see him. Hope you are recovering well Jordan.
Hey cute girl! Chris Hare had a son just a couple of days ago and named him Finn. How funny is that?!
How did I not even know that you were pregnant? I guess that is what I get for staying away from blogs for a few semesters! Congratulations! He is so adorable. I hope you are doing well.
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Congrats! He's adorable!
Congratulations you guys, so happy it all went well.
Congrat! I was so excited when Matt sent us a text. I wish we were closer. Finn is soo cute! I hope you're doing well. I love the pictures!
Yeah for you guys! He looks so cute. What a great family!
ps this is johanna stewart (manwaring)
Congratulations! Finn is such a great name too. Fish and Soph will be great older siblings!
Congratulations, Jordan! That's so exciting! Hope all is well! :)Amelia
You look so wonderful! I'm so excited for you and your new baby.
yeah, was wondering when the time was coming...congrats!
Congratulations!! So glad to hear that cute little Finn is here healthy and adorable.
Can't wait to see him. Hope you are recovering well Jordan.
Hey cute girl! Chris Hare had a son just a couple of days ago and named him Finn. How funny is that?!
How did I not even know that you were pregnant? I guess that is what I get for staying away from blogs for a few semesters! Congratulations! He is so adorable. I hope you are doing well.
Post a Comment