Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Frist Day of School

Fischer had his first day of Kindergarten yesterday... the beginning of a new stage of life! I was nervous about sending him off and I thought he would be too, but he was ready for it. He kept saying, "I'm excited, but a little nervous too." The morning of his first day he couldn't eat and kept saying his stomach felt funny. I just told him that when we're nervous about something it can make our stomach upset. When I dropped him off he just went and got in line. He waved to me and walked straight in to his classroom. After school when we asked him how it went he just said, "It was AWESOME!" His favorite part was playing in the sand at recess with his friend from church. We are excited for him and proud of him. He's a good kid and its scary to send your first kid off to school, but I know he'll love it, so it's hard to be too sad.










3 comments:

jess said...

He is such a big kid! Looking at the picture of him and Finn I laughed because for a moment I thought that Finn was Fish b/c that is how I still think of him. Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks and I love that Finn has on only one shoe in the main picture on your blog.

Lindsay said...

Yay for Fish! What a big boy. Tell him I'm excited for him and love him. Miss you guys :)

Britney said...

Yeah Fish!!!! Congrats! Such a big milestone for all of you!

So fun to see your kids! Ava is sitting with me and she was so happy to see pictures. She ran into Max and said "mommy has pictures of Fish and Soph on the computer!" We miss you!