Monday, June 13, 2011

Beach

Having FUN in the SUN!!

We came down to Alabama to visit JJ, her fam and the new baby Abigail!! The day after we got here we headed to the beach in Florida. It was so much fun! We all had a great time.

Here are all the cousins minus Abigail.

On our drive there we saw this restaurant... "It don't Matter, Family Restaurant." We all got a big kick out of the name.

Fischer and Brooks, best buds.
Our little Princess.
Even though we were at the beach she insisted on wearing her cowboy boots. What a funny girl.
Here's the whole gang. Lewis was a good sport to help out with my kids.
Eating some shaved ice. Fischer choose Ninja flavor. I was a little worried but it ended up being the best flavor.
Walking on the beach in the evening.
Fischer, Brooks and Aiden all went boogie boarding. They were naturals and loved it! Fischer has turned into quite the fish. I couldn't keep him out of water. Sophie needed some sun bathing time, but she liked the water also.
All these little crabs came out as the sun was going down. Fischer chased one and caught it! What a crazy kid.
All the cousins having fun.
Finn did not like the sand. For the first two days he didn't want anything to do with it. He would sit in the stroller or I would hold him. By the third day he got used to it and loved sitting in the shallow water.
All five kids slept on the bunk beds. They all snuggled all night!
Here we are trying to take some good family pictures.

Notice Brooks' head in the dog picture at the bottom.
Fischer loved the beach. Notice how fine the sand is and the water was 83 degrees! I couldn't believe it.

Thanks to the Jones family for letting us crash their family vacation! We had a great time and we definitely were ready for some time in the sun!!! I LOVE the beach and it has been a long time since I have had a warm beach vacation. I'm ready to go back!

1 comment:

Britney said...

What a fun trip! I can't believe how big your kids are!

I'm lovin Sophie's boots on the beach...what a girl.

Thanks for updating....it's so fun to 'see' your family!