Monday, May 30, 2011

Family Update

Here is a little update on our family. A few weekends ago we went for a hike. It was really muddy and we ended up getting caught in the rain, but it was a lot of fun.
Sophie was a champ and hiked a ton.
We all got very muddy.
We still call penguins "quack quack"'s.

Fischer's Birthday party! All of the pirates had to fight Captain Hook. They all went on a Treasure hunt. I tried to make it realistic by talking like a pirate and telling an animated story. I made three kids cry and half of the kids didn't want anything to do with pirates or their treasure, so not such a good idea. :-)

The Kids slept outside in a tent with Matt. It was cold but they stayed out all night.
Having fun at the party.
Blowing out his candles.
And the Pirate ship cake!!
A group photo.
He got some awesome toys!!
Here is a group picture with my Mom's family celebrating Finn's Birthday!
Finn loved opening his presents.

Finn loves to be outside. If he is ever sad we just take him outside and he is fine!
He's walking around everywhere!
And a new addition to the family..... Juneau the black lab.... Fischer begged for a dog for his birthday, I gave in for a brief moment and the next thing I knew we had a dog. Didn't know if we would keep her because it was a lot of work for me, but she's part of the family now, so she'll be with us for awhile.



1 comment:

Britney said...

LOVE the update!!!!!

I just loved seeing your kids...they've changed so much! Soph is so big Jordan! Her hair is tick and so cute!

I'm laughing so hard at the pirate story...so funny.

And a dog...you are a good woman/mom! My kids beg too, but I never give in :) The dog is cute though!

The party looks awesome! Great job planning!

And who made that cake? Amazing!

Finn is so big too! He's so dang cute!

We miss you like crazy! Just today Ava has been spelling Sophie and Fischer's name.