I am behind on my family news, but here are some pics from Easter. I'll try to post about Finn and Fish's B-day's soon!!!
We attempted to get a good picture of all the kids, but we had no success... a big surprise. We had a fun Easter weekend! And thanks to the Lisonbee clan (especially Bianca) for putting on another AWESOME Easter egg hunt!!!




2 comments:
They are so cute! I love Fish's gelled hair...and the face he gives you that says "mom why are you making me do this?" Sof is so big and Finn is so darn cute. Hope we get to see you soon! Miss you and the kiddos so much!
Oh my gosh...this made me miss you guys even more! I miss that little Sophie's laugh!
These pics are so cute! My fav is the one of the 2 olders holding Finn down...classic.
Post a Comment