We had so much fun
celebrating Finn’s Birthday. He is such a sweet cute kid. He doesn’t have much preference
for colors, or toys or just about anything. He doesn’t really like any food,
but he loves anything sweet. He calls all sweets “cookies”. He calls all cars “Cars
Two” because of the movie. When he counts he says “one, two, three, four, five,
chicken”. I tried to video tape him saying it, but he didn’t say it as clear as
he usually does. He loves to climb and jump and play anything that Sophie and
Fischer are playing. He loves Matt and asks me throughout the day, “Where daddy
go?” I say, “He’s at work.” He says, “oh, work. I want to play with Daddy.”
Finn LOVED blowing out
candles so we kept lighting them and letting him blow them out. He also LOVED
opening his presents. He kept saying for a week, “my birthday”. When you ask him how old he is he says, "three" and puts up three fingers. If you tell him he's two, he says "no, three." He is such a
sweet little boy. He is still my little baby even though he is getting bigger.
I still rock him to sleep for his naps and love it. He snuggles me and gives me
kisses. We love him so much!
3 comments:
He is so BIG and soooo CUTE! I always have to remind myself that pictures of Finn are not pictures of Fischer...I just can't believe that he is that big already!
Oh my gosh Jordan...he is so dang CUTE!
Post a Comment