Monday, May 14, 2012

Random Pictures

Here are some different pictures from over the last couple of weeks.

First: Fischer had a field trip to the zoo. 
Here are pictures with his teacher and his class and some classmates.

 
 Here is a picture with Sophie and the girls in her playgroup.

Fischer wanted to be a rattlesnake for his class project. This was my second attempt. I first made a black snake but Fischer informed me that rattlesnakes weren't black. 
This was my best try... but I must tell you trying to figure out a rattlesnake costume kept me up a couple of nights. And thanks to my Dad, the end of the tail did sound like a rattle.


 Hanging out at Matt's parents house.



 Sophie and McCall racing.



 Finn spinning around the pole.



 Sophie had a princess dress on so I told her to go change because we were going to Fischer's soccer practice. She was in her room for about 20 minutes. When she came up she told me, "Mom, this is the PERFECT outfit." She had tried on many items of clothing and had come up with this as the perfect one.




1 comment:

LJABC and D said...

That snake costume is amazing! He really looks great. Now I know who to call for kindergarten projects.